Cultural differences between east and west
Activity topic: let’s talk about the difference between Chinese culture and western culture.
Activity time: January 27th 7:30 – 9:00pm
Activity place: 407, Number One Huaqingjiayuan Community, Haidian District.
Activity fee: This activity is free, but the place is not free, so everyone needs pay 30 RMB for it. Foreigners: for free
I believe there are many friends who have learned English met this problem. When we try to speak English with foreigners, but they can’t understand us or there was an embarrassing situation.
Do you really think we have this problem? I think because a language is not only a language but also a way of thinking and culture. Because there is a big difference between Chinese culture and western culture, they don’t notice this point.
And fortunately, our stone in the rain English club ( Yu Shi Ge ) will have a salon which topic is let’s talk about the difference between Chinese culture and western culture. We can talk about this topic from daily life angles, such as food or marriage ect.
Welcome the friends who are interested in western culture to sign up. And we also welcome the foreign friends who are interested in Chinese culture to sign up.
We’re looking forward to your attending.
- 7:30 – 7:45 Everyone introduces yourself one by one.
- 7:45 – 8:45 Host will introduce the culture difference from daily life angle.
- 8:45 – 9:00 we can talk for free.
- There will be just 15 people, please sign up as soon as possible.
- If you don’t attend the activity after signing up, we won’t return the fee to you.
- It’s hard to organize activities, please understand and support each other.
How to go:
You can take a subway of line 13, get off at the WUDAOKOU station, come out of the B exit. If you’re a foreign friend or a foreign student and don’t know how to come here, please call us.
- In order to ensure the normal operation of activities, and to stop any business organizations from making trouble, everyone will sign up in the form of mail and real name.
- You can send your name, job, phone number, Wechat-ID, aim, the activity’s topic and time to us by E-mail for booking one. E-mail ID: email@example.com
- You can also sign up in the following form. If you didn’t book it, we don’t welcome you join us.
All the participants were adults. Although there is a real name registration system audit, there are still other possible motives for promoting activities, business promotion or special abnormal friends making purposes. You are welcome to report to the general manager Wechat ID: love-yushi.